Kayaks & Canoes
Sustainable Kashi is located on the St. Sebastian River one of Florida’s last remaining Natural Rivers. A canoe or kayak ride down the river from the drop point is an up close and personal way to take in the pristine natural beauty of this preserve. Sightings of manatee, alligators and all sorts of fish and wild birds are quite common.
- Guide fee -$25 an hour plus kayak rental
- Kayaks and canoes are double occupancy -$25 for half day and $40 for full
Biking in in the Sebastian State Preserve is unquestionably the one of the most popular outdoor activities in the area. This site preserves open grassy forests of longleaf pine that were once commonplace throughout Florida. These habitats are home to many native plants and animals, including over 50 protected species. Explore miles of trails on foot or bicycle.
- Bike rental -$10 a day $7 for half day
- Guided bike tours available – 2-3hr tour for $60 plus bike rental
- Rental services include:
– FREE helmet with every rental
The Sebastian Inlet is known world wide for its long fishing jetty and perfect swell breaks for superior surfing. Several major competitions are held here every year.
- $65 for 2hr lesson includes board and transport to the beach
A liability waiver must be signed at the beginning of each season. Download Liability Waiver here